Au Revoir! Bonne Chance!

you say you will miss TW!

again, i was standing at the entrance of departure gate,
with my tears dropping down through my face in lines.
i really like you, my dear buddy Louis!
and my dear friend, Julien!
i like your gifts and our sweet memories!
i will treasure it, always!

im glad you tell your gf about me.
you say she's waiting for me! oh? really?
i would like to see her very much too! who's the lucky girl?
she has a bf who has her a lot of gifts and love her so much!

when will be my turn to be the leaving one?
always, i saw my friends leaving but feel sensitive.
ive never been so close to my buddies before! so impressed!
this is the best time ive ever had!
we will meet soon, no matter in Toulous or in Paris!
of course i will visit you!

if there's a chance to go back,
i would like to be your buddy again, Louis! (tearing...)

later,
i will write the details for Louis, Julien, Camille, and Gregoire!
ps. luckily, Timothee and Darius are still in TW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享