out of TPE for 1 month

i skype with Mom, havent done that for a while.
actually, i miss TPE a lot and remember to connect her often.
however, im just lazy. happy to hear her voice this weekend.
there were some boring stuff bothering me.
at the moment, i have homesick, very much i guess. ha...=)

Mom told me that,
Dad finds another place famous for hot springs,
but still, the location is not clear.
he wanna take our whole family to relax. we love doing that.
of course, most important, to wait for me is the 1st criteria.
thats really make my mom jealous. ha...im really satisfied.

so far im counting. i havent returned to TPE for 1 month.
no wonder my family, my friends, they are searching for me.
i have to devocate on my dream.
after few months, i may be in france, far from home,
so that i need some training.
for one reason, i have to get used to leaving home for a while.
besides, i have to save money.
Parents told me they can afford the cost for me to go home,
but i just dont accept that option. sry for that.

what i wanna say is that i miss you all, and i'll be back in Dec.
i schedule the time from 28th to 31st.
hope we can have some dates. there are so many words to say.
though there are still 1 month left, it's quite a while but wait.
im really looking forward to it.

lets make a beautiful ending of this year,
and start the new one together.
thats really warm and sweet in cold winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享