M. DEBANE - EMLYON (personal view)

This is a special experience for me too! Why? Because I pulled up my hand and posted a question in english in front of the people within discussion time. Maybe it's not so important or special as you think. However, for a person who is always silence during Q&A time, it's really a big step, for me! And more than that, we had a discussion about the information I would like to know and recieved a kindly and comfortable comment: It's a good question!

The questions I asked are mainly about the thesis and the courses in french!

About the thesis it's for a formal student who enrolls in the full programme! It's really occupied to compose a thesis, attend courses, and do an intern for 12 months in two years! So that, I can see even french people are not so efficient, their loadings are heavy and strictly evaluated! They do a different way during study but the common point is everyone should take the chance to make mistakes while they are still students. It's much more complex, much more difficult situation in companies. So, EMLYON enhance student complex living styles, arranging your time as you want.

About the courses in french it's for my exchange study next semester! I told him my situation and hoped he could advice me. At first, he stongly insisted that a student without any french language basis is not able to fit in the course in french in the first year! As for the second year, it depends on student's effort. You should work really hard!! Then after he heard that I am an incoming exchange student with two-year french language basis, he says, maybe you can try one or two, and why not some to talk french with me later?? WHAT??? Sure I say NOOOOOO, immediately! :P:P We both agree french is a complex language. I think I get the point. The ECTS is not really important for an short-term exchange student, compared to a formal international student enrolling in the full programme to get the degree. So, if I fail, that wont be a matter for me. If I insist to take the challenge, it's up to me! He has no comments but he has warned me, it's quite tough! :P I don't know if I take the challenge but sounds exciting, isnt it? haha...I know I'm a nuts! :P

I know I should talk to him more besause he's kind, probably could tell me what I'm curious about. I will get to know EMLYON more if I continue keeping him busy! However, asking questions take me a lot of energy and panic. I made a bad choice to step back. Anyway, I met a new friend, Tony, who comes from NTU, and for sure we will meet in the next semester. His flight is on the same date as mine, but in the morning!

After all, I decide to be more active in the near future. Sometimes you should move your step, then effects will come out later. You can live on your pace, but if you want, you can be faster or slower too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享