Exchange Student vs. My Ambition

My 24th birthday, actually there were full of struggles.

I have to thank my dear brother first.
That's him, who reminds me to re-think about my goal,
and about what I'd like to discover in the following months!
Besides, my friends are searching for their first job.
some have already had one, no matter they dream for it or not.
im wondering, Where's my improvement?

I try to write down who I am five years later.
Then getting approach to three years, one year, to the moment now.
I aim to find out what I'm going to do when I am abroad.
The chance I can view wideopen around Europe and other's life.
The existing question is about the industry I'd like to get in.
When I had the interview with Prof. FONG about my thesis,
the question existed, even I've finished my thesis already.

I have great interested in branding and luxury management.
That's why I like Europe. People know how to bring out their own story.
The unique story is full of complexity, mixture,
and the most important part, a bloody history and owner's passion.
A group of people, each person has own mission and idea,
but combining together to bear. That's really amazing!
I know to build up a new brand, it comes a long way.
Then I should know in the near future,
what I can do to get to know the way looks like.

First, I think I can start up branding myself?
I want to study more, discover more, experience more.
Don't be lazy! Move! Move! Move!^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享