Couchsurfing

An amazing....should I call it "activity"?! I don't actually know it's a verb or...

The one who has never heard of it may ask, what is COUCHSURFING?

http://www.couchsurfing.org/index.html
It means to host or to be hosted someone volunteering! The way to host can be simply a coffee, a tour, even a stay or few more stays. It's up to volunteers. And volunteering means for free, non-profit. During the period, people make friends, share their thoughts and cultural livings, and have fun together, without asking something for return.

If I had known it before, I would definitely host someone, just like that I have looked after several buddies! It's a nice way to help others. It's a pity I live with my family now. I have to care about their idea so that it's not possible to make a host right away. After I go back from France, I hope I will host some friends too! It's a pleasure to share, no doubt!

Then I will share you my 1st couchsurfing experience, how to register an ID, write the profile, search, and COUCHSURF with others!! to be continue...^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享