Dear Simon from Belgium

I got a really kind and sweet package
from Belgium, from my dear friend Simon

we met on FACEBOOK so that we didnt really meet face to face
that's why im so surprised and touched by the presents from him
What are they, the presents?

One is a big map (de rouck geocart) of Belgium
including several pieces and details
One is a guidebook (GUIDESVOIR HACHETTE)
of Bruxelles, Bruges, Gand et Anvers
Another one is also a guidebook (lonely planet EN QUELQUES JOURS)
All of the maps and books are in french
it's more convenient for Simon to find and I love french
They are my first gifts for 24th birthday and I really love it
I hope I could find a present for Simon so as he did

The greatest part is that
he also sent me a hand-written letter and a drawing of 101
he sent his regards to my whole family and a gift from his friend
he has even told me that he was sorry for the lack of his photo
i dont mind i think it's too kind of him for all of these
thanks again my dear friend from Belgium, Simon















Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello !

I'm vey happy that this present make your happiness ! It's a pleasure for me also to know you happy.

Simon.
Charlotte CHEN said…
Hi simon,

thanks again!
you are so polite, no doubt!^^
hope you feel great these days too!

amicalement,
Charlotte

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享