Taipei's Daughter vs. Cancer Babies...

Who is this? Fore sure, it's me!
I love Taipei especially the east commercial area!
The bookstores, coffee shops, vendors by the roads, fancy stores, etc...
I like them all whenever by myself or with friends!
These days I feel relax and free but somehow put on weights...lol
I spend my time on family and friends.
They go to watch the baseball games.
Then I take the tickets to STARBUCKS and get a free second cup of coffee!
I enjoy doing this! ha...I think I have to control my meals...lol

Another thing is about Cancer people,
I mean the people who born in July...
I have to confirm that I am a Cancer too but I don't want a Cancer baby!
Why not? Because I know they are really tough! I can't deny this!
Sometimes they judge people in their own ways,
before they have a direct discussion. And you will never know.
Besides, they often trust themselves more than YOU!
I don't know how we do that but that's true!
If you are going to be a father or mother soon, COUNT the DATE!!!
Don't give birth to a Cancer baby! I strongly suggest YOU! :P:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享