sharing songs in the really early AM

salut a tous! ^^
now it's really an early morning, around 6h30 i guess
i didnt do much on my thesis yesterday so that there's no serious thing to write
ooooooooh? i hear someone say, FINALLY......! haha....
anyway, the passage will be long bks i would like to introduce two songs for you
hope you like it and everyone says GIVE YOU HELL to the dislikes!
besides this is the most important thing
i want to say MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU to all my friends!
everyone in my life, no matter how long we have been stayed together
thank you for your efforts and contributions
we really have good time dont we! keep going on!
we will meet somehow somewhere sometimes!!! haha...

-MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU-
Guess this means you're sorry You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back All you said before
Like how much you wanted Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back But here you are again

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues But you're pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you

Being with you Is so disfunctional I really shouldn't miss you
But I can’t let you go Oh yeah
#######

-GIVE YOU HELL-
I wake up every evening With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working At a nine to five pace
I wonder how bad that taste

When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell
Now where's you picket fence love And where's that shiny car
And did it ever get you far You never seemed so tense love
I've never seen you fall so hard Do you know where you are
And the truth be told I miss you And truth be told I'm lying

When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell
If you find a man that's worth a damn and treats you well
Then he's a fool you're just as well Hope it gives you hell
Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourse lf where'd it all go wrong
But the list goes on and on

Now you'll never see What you've done to me
You can take back your memories They're no good to me
And here's all your lies You can look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look That you wear so well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享