The 4th Day of Thesis

Do not forget the 20/80 rule of time management!

TOMORROW: Complete chp.3
-Compose the planning sheet (send)

MONDAY: Compose chp.4
-Score handscrip and copy of student ID card (send)
-Loan from KS BANK (pass it to the SAO)
-Call Mr. Wang for TA salary

TUESDAY: Compose chp.4
-Prepare the PPT for meeting (questions and discussion)
-Organize the notes from meeting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today it's really exhausting! I work on more than 10 hours.
The music called GIVE YOU HELL just refers to the emotion of mine.
You, my friends, have filled out my questionnaire.
As a result you know how many pages it is. Finally there are ten pages each piece.
I think I miss my french learning already! keep heading forward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享