J-1 HURRY UP

Recently
I've finished lots of tasks in few days
like administration affairs and insurance purchase
Pills/Medicineand emergency box backup
laptop checkup and data backup
Moreover packaging my baggage almost took my breath away
Heavy baggages did some black and blues on my both legs

Tomorrow
I still need to get some cash in EUROs
get the certificate of Allians Insurance
and shop for couch hosts and buddies

Again and again
I went crazy about the over-weighted number shown on the evaluator
Shit I took out several stuff but it only lost 1KG weight
What is so heavy

Finally
With the help from Mommy and Willy
I pulled up the zippers and tried hard to lock it up
I can't understand why I bring such of a huge mountains of things

Now I have
1 huge black Unaccompanied Baggage a few over 20KG
1 Carry-On Baggage around 6KG
1 Backpack around ???KG

I hope at the airport
they will let me get through successfully
because I have no space to take out anything then put into somewhere else
Besides I think I will lose some weights through the tiring flight transfer

Anyway
I'm looking forward to the jet
Delicious Buffet and Charming Steward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享