Sometimes

I'm here, still in France, but today I made the call.

I just want to know if you are fine anyway.

Listening to your voice, it seems like you're ok and energetic.

I cannot login the MSN so that I didn't talk to you after I left Taiwan.

I am jealous that you are still the same who I have met.

Sometimes I feel I have changed a lot,

since there are so many things have happened in my life.

My friend asked me, if some day, you have your new one, then what will I do.

Actually I really do not know.

I've never thought about this but I don't know why.

There's no reason for me to get my feeling stuck around the moment.

We go on our ways, whatever it is.

Anyway, I am happy to hear your voice and know that you are fine.

I can't wait to go back to Taiwan.

ps. I like your dialing rings, Nothing gonna change my love for you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享