I hate the campus waveLAN

I don't know why.

I just hate the intranet system on campus!

At firtst, I cannot get on the ineternet for one whole damn week.

Then, when it suddenly works as normal, I cannot log in my MSN.

Til now, I still can only use FACEBOOK and SKYPE to get in touch with others.

The other bad thing happens today, I cannot link to WRETCH!!!

So now I cannot blog through the most famous tawanese website!!!

The reason it says there are some prono at the website??!

WTF???

Could I ask you what's wrong with a simple blogger, like me?

Which site totally forbids the prono ads?

I don't think so!

but I don't think you french guys can make it!!! that's the point!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想做的事有靈感了

EMLYON

Product Marketing Manager Interview @Amazon BJ office 北京亞馬遜產品營銷經理面試經驗分享